We will address the following FAQ to help you understand your shoulder condition better:
1. What is causing the pain and how did I get it?
If you suffer from shoulder pains and stiffness, note that there are many causes for that. Here at BMJ Therapy, we help to accurately diagnose the condition that our patients are experiencing. You could be experiencing these shoulder problems:
2. How can physiotherapy help?
Physiotherapy For Shoulder Pain
At BMJ Therapy, our shoulder pain treatment plan includes accurate diagnosis, hands-on treatment as well as a creating a customized recovery plan which includes teaching you on certain exercises that you can do to self-heal.
3. How can you help yourself?
– Avoid strenuous movements and exercises and limit yourself to simple stretching, but avoid those stretches that will cause you pain
– Exercise discipline in your posture daily
– Take painkillers at the recommended dose or apply anti-inflammatory cream at the area of pain
All in all, consult your own doctor for the proper use of medication and exercises
Schedule An Appointment
Key Benefits Of Our Shoulder Treatment
Experienced Shoulder Specialists
Evidence-Based Shoulder Treatments
Latest Equipment & Technology
Long-Term Shoulder Care